· Arrived in Morelia July 1999 from Vancouver, Canada, to semi retire. It hasn?t happened, but still having fun here.
· Comes here with a Degree in Science, majoring in Environmental Science.
· Is presently the producer and host of ETs BEST Radio program, an English Program for students learning English. Also for those that know English and want to hear the language as an upgrade. Program has new topics which are of Real Life interest today in Morelia, Mexico. People from other countries can read and listen on the internet live to have a better understanding of Mexico. ET, brings you closer than ever.
PREVIOUS TO MORELIA
· In Edmonton, was a Nutritional Co-ordinator and instructor for an elementary school.
· Spent 10 years with Edmonton Transit System; As an operations dispatch supervisor and a driver trainer instructor.
· Did 5 years with the British Columbia Police Force? as a specialist in drug addiction in young people. Plus did 2 years as an undercover investigator.
· Worked as a Tour Director/Driver and a tour bus trainer for 5 years? Has driven over 100s of thousand miles all over Western USA and Canada.
· Studied neurolinguistic and psychology. Has done certified courses in supervision, effective communications, leadership, foremanship and written communications.
· His last 5 years before coming to Morelia was dedicated to research in Natural medicine, for a cure of Arthritis and other related ailments.